107 Droop Street
Giverny is kept very discreet. From the road it looks like a normal Edwardian Brick home. When you come to the front door you will see the Giverny sign. On your first visit, please ring the door bell and come in. This will let your practitioner know that you have arrived.
Please note: Giverny does not use a receptionist - to make an appointment you will need to contact a practitioner and arrange a time.
A handy way to remember where we are is: There is only one tram in Footscray - and it goes up Droop St.
There is plenty of parking in the area. Droop Street itself has one hour parking and the nearest side street (The Cresent) has plenty of two hour parking. There is also abundant 2 hr parking along Commercial Road, the street immediately west of Droop Street
Along Droop Street itself
- Tram 82 Moonee Ponds to High Point via Droop Street to Footscray Train Station
- Bus 472 Moonee Ponds via Droop Street to Footscray and Williamstown
- Bus 223 High Point via Droop St to Yarraville
Other nearby Bus Routes:
- Bus 409 Highpoint to Yarraville - get off at the corner of Ballarat Road and Farnsworth Ave
- Bus 406 Keilor East to Highpoint and along Ballarat Road to Footscray - get off at the corner of Ballarat Road and Droop Street
Where We Are